Remote Repair is currently available through Google Chrome Remote Desktop, which can be downloaded here.
– Google Chrome Browser Installed (available here)
– Google Chrome Remote Desktop Extension Installed (available here)
– A Gmail account (create an account here)
– A Working Internet Connection
– A Scheduled Appointment
– Finalized Initial Payment
Please contact in advance if you have any questions regarding the requirements of remote repair and if you would like to schedule an appointment.
Remote repair services are restricted to software-related issues. Remote repair requires that the device in need of assistance is working, operable, and can connect to the internet.
During remote repair servicing, it may be determined that in-home service is required.
Initial payment for the first hour of service is due upon start of service. Subsequent hours of service will be paid for upon completion of service.